Stillmotion Productions Limited, a company registered in Scotland with registration number SC457206 and registered address 2/3 26 Mansfield Street, Glasgow G11 5QP.
This privacy notice explains how we use any personal information we hold about you and your rights about this.
You are a person:
- using our company’s website which is currently at stillmotion.co.uk
- signing up to our mailing list using a paper or online sign-up form
- filling out a paper feedback form
The information we may hold about you
What information we may hold about you:
- information you provide us in an online or paper form (for example, your name and contact details, feedback about our work)
- communications with us (for example by email or notes of phone calls)
- your usage of our website, for example, what you look at our access, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, information about your computer, including – where your browser provides this – your IP address, operating system and browser type
How we will use information about you
We collect and hold information about you:
- to personalise your experience of our company website
- to help demonstrate the impact and reach of our work to organisations who fund us
- to manage our organisation and improve what we do
- and, if you agree:
- to communicate with you about ourselves, our work and work from others that we think you might find interesting
- to help us sell more tickets or otherwise earn or raise money to support ourselves so that we are less dependent on funding.
Information about you we use to demonstrate the impact and reach of our work to funders is anonymised. So we do not share with them anything which identifies you.
Any feedback you give us we can use in public communications. But we won’t do so in such a way that people would know it was from you – unless we get your permission.
We may share information about you:
- with analytics providers for the purposes of improving our website
- with other organisations who help us deliver services to you
but this will always be under the same conditions as we are under.
We may share information about you with law enforcement agencies or other organisations or individuals if we are obliged to by law or court order. We’ll try to inform you of this requirement wherever possible, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
What you get in return for your information
The value we aim to give you in return for you letting us use information about you is:
- to let you know about when and where our work is on
- to tailor what we send you by better understanding what you are interested in
- to give you the chance to buy tickets to our work ahead of the general public
- to give you the chance to see our work as it develops through work-in-progress sharings and open rehearsals that are not open to the general public
- to be part of a community that shares values around our kind of work.
We would like to communicate with you about ourselves and our work.
We will only do this if you explicitly give us permission to do this. For example, we won’t add you to our mailing list if you just give feedback or contact us through the contact form.
You have the right to opt out at any time from us contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com
Contacting us, access to your information and right of correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We may make a small charge for this service.
If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you – or otherwise want to contact us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer by a website when you use it to collect standard internet log information and information about the behaviour of visitors to that website.
We will use the information we collect as a result of you accepting a cookie from our site to track your use of the website and to compile reports on the use of the website overall by all visitors.
You can set up your browser not to accept cookies – and the websites above tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. In a few cases, some features of our website may not function fully as a result.
Our website contains links to other websites. If you follow links to other websites, you should read their privacy policies to see how they use information about you.
Things that could change in the future without us coming back to you to get your agreement or permission again:
- we could move our website to a different address